Account Limit Issue Questionnaire

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
KingAnispace
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Account Limit Issue Questionnaire

Post by KingAnispace » 04 May 2015, 18:50

1) How many accounts do you own? <5,5-15,>15?

2) Do you think users have the right to account hoard as they please?

Uh, yes sir? Pretty much how this site's been rolling for years

3) What do you think the account limit should be? 3 or 5?

I could go with both tbh but I guess I'm leaning more to 5? I'm a selfish bastard.

4) Please explain in extensive details good reasons why one would need multiple accounts. (If you believe there is no real reason a user should need multiple accounts, simply state so.)

I'm not one that's good at explaining detailed shit like this, but I guess besides wanting a specific name or just changing to get away from someone, they would want a new fresh start, yeah? I mean, the same username could get boring to display around. I dunno, I never really was thinking about this muchie... ; n ;

5) Do you feel the need to spread out your edits onto several different accounts as oppose to simply cycling through themes on a smaller number of accounts?

Yes sir. People need to acknowledge that I'm the best. :U
Image Image

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 05 May 2015, 06:37

This thread will be locked in two hours.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Rhero
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Rhero » 05 May 2015, 07:20

Nooo, okay.

1) How many accounts do you own? <5,5-15,>15?
24 accounts.

2) Do you think users have the right to account hoard as they please?
Right? Yes. It doesn't going to involve harming anyone in this site, anyway. But Is it necessary? No. Though, everyone should be aware on how "First come, first serve" goes. If you pretty much look at it, for only such as usernames, it's not a big deal to begin with. But, I also wouldn't say it's a good thing to do. Just, for what reason?

3) What do you think the account limit should be? 3 or 5?
No limits.

4) Please explain in extensive details good reasons why one would need multiple accounts. (If you believe there is no real reason a user should need multiple accounts, simply state so.)
I would like to say 'Hi' to Earth for this. Seems like this IS what everyone wants, really. Now, I wonder how the veterans or certain role players would feel if they came back into the site and got their own legacies deleted. I mean, you can NOT expect everyone to receive this message, and I believe. Everyone has their own breaks for the real life stuffs, too. For a span of month of letting everyone know about this stuff, I don't think eliminating all inactive and add-your-own-description-here accounts is a good go. It would just be reasonable if the veterans from this site ( who might also be in RPhut ) - though we all know what's happening, could send an e-mail reactivation. That could be good.. And still, because of many reasons. Should have also done this thing at the very moment the site was made if it's really going to cause such big problem. ( Discussed this with a newbie and I don't think he had a plan giving his own little smart side. Such a waste. )

5) Do you feel the need to spread out your edits onto several different accounts as oppose to simply cycling through themes on a smaller number of accounts?
Mhm. Let's say, there are many different kinds of people. And I happened to be the one who doesn't give a f*ck about edits. But some users may have preferably want to last their edits more and use another account for it. Or maybe, that's just how the way it is. It's their business, anyway. Not mine. Though, I know how to respect their own perspectives, soo.

Thanks for the ears. ( Maybe, eyes? )
But I guess, we all know what's going to happen.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 05 May 2015, 09:28

Alright thank you for your votes!
The winner is the most adaptive one.