The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
iNSaNiTY

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by iNSaNiTY » 03 Apr 2016, 12:44

Congratulations to the new mods.

Diffractions
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Diffractions » 03 Apr 2016, 12:44

Fawk wrote:
Ya, but there's no respectful way to elaborate. All I'm saying is they shouldn't have picked (insert names I don't care for) over you.

Venerable

Post by Venerable » 03 Apr 2016, 12:48

Diffractions wrote:
Fawk wrote:
Ya, but there's no respectful way to elaborate. All I'm saying is they shouldn't have picked (insert names I don't care for) over you.

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 03 Apr 2016, 13:00

Diffractions wrote:
Fawk wrote:
It's all right. My main priority are my videos anyways; the ones on my Fawk account and on my other YouTube accounts.

Hanakotoba
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Hanakotoba » 03 Apr 2016, 13:31

We all probably need to cut back on the sodium, m'kayyy. Though you have to admit, it doesn't make it look any better having The Chosen being some that have close relations with the older staff. xD I know they, if not most, weren't chosen just for that purpose. They have to have picked them for professionally fine reasons and that they do have a pretty good head on their shoulders. Yay? Nay? I trust our beloved ani is in suitable hands. However the few I was really routing for were picked and I'm happy to see they got the position. We may not all be completely happy with the selection, but there will be more (hopefully?), and more will get their chance. It's good to see some didn't take it too harshly. Anywho, I congratulate ye lucky devils! I'm looking forward to see what you guys have in store. c:

would like to see fawk as mod tho
Skysoldier wrote:Lunatique Designs. Making AniSpace less of an eyesore. One avatar. At a time.

ViceKing
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by ViceKing » 03 Apr 2016, 21:00

Y'all who were mad af probably killed off half of the worlds snail and slug life with how much fucking salt y'all shed.
I'm tellin' you, it's my world
I does what I want.
If you mad, then too bad.
Sounds Like A Personal Issue.