The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
User avatar
Diffractions
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1381
Joined: 29 Sep 2012, 09:56

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Diffractions » 03 Apr 2016, 12:20

Oh. well i'm in the midst of an existential crisis 'cause one of the two people i was rooting for wasn't even serious. goddamn ruffles how could you do this to me. i was about to give everyone hell for their incompetence but now i have one less reason

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3119
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Mika » 03 Apr 2016, 12:21

Diffractions wrote:Oh. well i'm in the midst of an existential crisis 'cause one of the two people i was rooting for wasn't even serious. goddamn ruffles how could you do this to me. i was about to give everyone hell for their incompetence but now i have one less reason
I guess you could say you're now feeling a bit,... ruffled

User avatar
ruffles
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 232
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 18:20

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by ruffles » 03 Apr 2016, 12:22

Diffractions wrote:Oh. well i'm in the midst of an existential crisis 'cause one of the two people i was rooting for wasn't even serious. goddamn ruffles how could you do this to me. i was about to give everyone hell for their incompetence but now i have one less reason
who was the second person?

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:23

Wait Abime was kidding all this time?? i don't believe anything anymore.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1580
Joined: 23 Mar 2014, 18:26

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Fawk » 03 Apr 2016, 12:24

Killua wrote:Wait Abime was kidding all this time?? i don't believe anything anymore.
really?
Image

Image

Image

Venerable

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Venerable » 03 Apr 2016, 12:25

ruffles wrote: I purposefully acted in a manner that would make most people unsure if I was being serious or not without being too honest. There was a reason that I kept saying that I wouldn't be chosen.
This is the type of user though I would want on my own site to be honest.

Honestly though, just having a name or a different color hue to your name doesn't mean you can't still help drive the community, nor does having one make you any better than any other user. Just a matter of perception. Personally I like what ruffles does, and I like this attitude, which is something I adopt as well. Just cause "Moderator" omg omg? Not in the slightest, everyone can do their part equally, and it doesn't really matter if you're a moderator or not to do that task.

Anyways, hope that made sense (a little bit). I'm a developer, so trust me, working with people who can just DO the job, it doesn't matter if they have a title or not, the respect is still shared within the community for those specific members.

User avatar
ruffles
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 232
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 18:20

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by ruffles » 03 Apr 2016, 12:27

there's too many people on this site who feel like they can't contribute due to their lack of "power". let's evoke some real change for once

User avatar
OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 3343
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 10:45

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by OrehCursor » 03 Apr 2016, 12:27

Diffractions wrote:Oh. well i'm in the midst of an existential crisis 'cause one of the two people i was rooting for wasn't even serious. goddamn ruffles how could you do this to me. i was about to give everyone hell for their incompetence but now i have one less reason
The winner is the most adaptive one.
Image

User avatar
Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1580
Joined: 23 Mar 2014, 18:26

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Fawk » 03 Apr 2016, 12:27

Venerable wrote:
ruffles wrote: I purposefully acted in a manner that would make most people unsure if I was being serious or not without being too honest. There was a reason that I kept saying that I wouldn't be chosen.
This is the type of user though I would want on my own site to be honest.

Honestly though, just having a name or a different color hue to your name doesn't mean you can't still help drive the community, nor does having one make you any better than any other user. Just a matter of perception. Personally I like what ruffles does, and I like this attitude, which is something I adopt as well. Just cause "Moderator" omg omg? Not in the slightest, everyone can do their part equally, and it doesn't really matter if you're a moderator or not to do that task.

Anyways, hope that made sense (a little bit). I'm a developer, so trust me, working with people who can just DO the job, it doesn't matter if they have a title or not, the respect is still shared within the community for those specific members.
shut ur mouff bloo
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Diffractions
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1381
Joined: 29 Sep 2012, 09:56

Re: The New Blue Wave and a Hint of Green

Post by Diffractions » 03 Apr 2016, 12:27

Seth wrote:I guess you could say you're now feeling a bit,... ruffled
nah. i don't think he would've misused his position had he gotten in. call it blind faith but i'm not usually wrong about the underdogs. you're a good example of that
ruffles wrote:who was the second person?
fawk actually

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests