The New Anime Reviewers

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 11:55

RedReaper wrote:Always count the black sheep and the wolf as well. The black sheep will end up harassing and asking for weed money. He's also wanted for denying his responsibility as a father plus he has 5 warrants from Compton. Maybe he's out there having some chicken.
This ended up being much darker than expected. D:

QueenRagnarock wrote:Congratulations you two <3
Now can one of you pleaseee make a review on Ao Haru Ride? xD
I started that review, but then Zankyou no Terror ended so I needed time to stop sobbing. ;w;

User avatar
QueenRagnarock
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Oct 2014, 08:47

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by QueenRagnarock » 03 Oct 2014, 11:56

EtherealStarlight wrote:
QueenRagnarock wrote:Congratulations you two <3
Now can one of you pleaseee make a review on Ao Haru Ride? xD
I started that review, but then Zankyou no Terror ended so I needed time to stop sobbing. ;w;


Yay! muahahah I can't wait to read it!
I'd do one myself but I suck at writing reviews xD

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 11:58

QueenRagnarock wrote:Yay! muahahah I can't wait to read it!
I'd do one myself but I suck at writing reviews xD
We could discuss it together, then. :3

User avatar
QueenRagnarock
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Oct 2014, 08:47

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by QueenRagnarock » 03 Oct 2014, 11:59

Okay! Sounds good :3

User avatar
Sovereign
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Sep 2014, 22:43

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Sovereign » 03 Oct 2014, 12:00

Great job at the reviews you guys. And congrats. I'll be looking forward on reading more.
Image

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 12:02

QueenRagnarock wrote:Okay! Sounds good :3
I think you should still try writing your own review. :3 I suppose the ability to write well is part of what makes up a review, but I think if your voice is strong and you put effort into it, your review will outshine mine! :3

User avatar
Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2296
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 17:07

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Oct 2014, 12:03

congratsies gaiiiiizzz! *^*
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Image

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

User avatar
QueenRagnarock
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Oct 2014, 08:47

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by QueenRagnarock » 03 Oct 2014, 12:04

EtherealStarlight wrote:
QueenRagnarock wrote:Okay! Sounds good :3
I think you should still try writing your own review. :3 I suppose the ability to write well is part of what makes up a review, but I think if your voice is strong and you put effort into it, your review will outshine mine! :3


Honestly, you and Mirage both have amazing reviews! I could never surpass you guys! ;-; But I will try to write one myself! x3

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 12:06

Sovereign wrote:Great job at the reviews you guys. And congrats. I'll be looking forward on reading more.
Pawprintzz wrote:congratsies gaiiiiizzz! *^*
Thank you! <3 :hug

QueenRagnarock wrote:Honestly, you and Mirage both have amazing reviews! I could never surpass you guys! ;-; But I will try to write one myself! x3
It's not about surpassing. D:<
If it was, will I ever beat Mira? xD MAKE ME PROUD, OKAY?

User avatar
QueenRagnarock
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Oct 2014, 08:47

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by QueenRagnarock » 03 Oct 2014, 12:09

EtherealStarlight wrote:
QueenRagnarock wrote:Honestly, you and Mirage both have amazing reviews! I could never surpass you guys! ;-; But I will try to write one myself! x3
It's not about surpassing. D:<
If it was, will I ever beat Mira? xD MAKE ME PROUD, OKAY?


I know! o.o That's why I won't be trying x'D BUT I WILL ETHEREAL-SENPAI <3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests