The New Anime Reviewers

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
User avatar
Ardyn
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 355
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 13:16

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Ardyn » 03 Oct 2014, 11:28

EtherealStarlight wrote:
RedReaper wrote:Image


Now we await the artillery fire storm from several folks
Aw, Nyangelo, how nice of you to stop by. :3

I'm just patiently waiting for various reactions. Also I am bored since I got my essay all done.

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 11:32

RedReaper wrote:I'm just patiently waiting for various reactions. Also I am bored since I got my essay all done.
I don't think you'll get the reactions you were hoping for. xD

User avatar
Ardyn
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 355
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 13:16

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Ardyn » 03 Oct 2014, 11:34

EtherealStarlight wrote:
RedReaper wrote:I'm just patiently waiting for various reactions. Also I am bored since I got my essay all done.
I don't think you'll get the reactions you were hoping for. xD


How so? I'm waiting for all 3 possible ones that so far 1 has been met but that was nothing special~

Mirage

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Mirage » 03 Oct 2014, 11:39

Angelo-san! Look, I made it ;u; give me suggestions for reviews

User avatar
Royalene
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1039
Joined: 22 May 2013, 14:52

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Royalene » 03 Oct 2014, 11:40

Ayeee congratz girls!
Well done good job!

"The more time passes, the more unfocused my eyes get
Suddenly, your voice is in my ears
I’m getting lost because I see someone who looks like you

"

User avatar
EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 4035
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 19:20

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by EtherealStarlight » 03 Oct 2014, 11:41

RedReaper wrote:How so? I'm waiting for all 3 possible ones that so far 1 has been met but that was nothing special~
My little lambs aren't the type to have emotional outbursts anymore. They're so cute and composed now!

LucidCatharsis wrote:Ayeee congratz girls!
Well done good job!
MILADY. ;w; Thank you.

User avatar
Corrupti0n
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 365
Joined: 19 Aug 2014, 17:09

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Corrupti0n » 03 Oct 2014, 11:43

Congratz.

Mirage

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Mirage » 03 Oct 2014, 11:44

Thank you thank you everyone.

User avatar
Ardyn
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 355
Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 13:16

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by Ardyn » 03 Oct 2014, 11:44

Mirage wrote:Angelo-san! Look, I made it ;u; give me suggestions for reviews

I kept telling you you'd make it without any issues. I don't watch Moon Stories anymore. Uhhhhhh. If you were able to review completed manga, then I have a few for you to round about on.

EtherealStarlight wrote:My little lambs aren't the type to have emotional outbursts anymore. They're so cute and composed now!


Always count the black sheep and the wolf as well. The black sheep will end up harassing and asking for weed money. He's also wanted for denying his responsibility as a father plus he has 5 warrants from Compton. Maybe he's out there having some chicken.

User avatar
QueenRagnarock
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Oct 2014, 08:47

Re: The New Anime Reviewers

Post by QueenRagnarock » 03 Oct 2014, 11:53

Congratulations you two <3
Now can one of you pleaseee make a review on Ao Haru Ride? xD

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests