Recruiting for Anime Reviewers

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Re: Recruiting for Anime Reviewers

Post by xNyctophilia » 27 Sep 2014, 09:18

I tried...and failed. Hard. eue'
Image Image Image

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 27 Sep 2014, 09:20

I don't think you failed. :3

Mirage

Post by Mirage » 27 Sep 2014, 09:28

EtherealStarlight wrote:I'm not really nervous about this. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'm still going to write reviews (that I hope people will read and take seriously ;w;).
Same, I will write them anyway, even if not selected. We could make our own cool review team and discuss opinions about shows and in general work together ;u; We could also share series! Like I watch this, you watch that, we talk them out together and write our reviews. Doesn't that sound nice?! I think we found a shared hobby. Let's discuss this seriously, alright?

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 27 Sep 2014, 09:30

Aw, that sounds like lots of fun. I was just thinking about how helpful it'd be if someone just gave me a list of anime to watch. xD Maybe when we gain some credibility.

Diffractions
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Diffractions » 27 Sep 2014, 09:31

Mirage wrote:Same, I will write them anyway, even if not selected. We could make our own cool review team and discuss opinions about shows and in general work together ;u; We could also share series! Like I watch this, you watch that, we talk them out together and write our reviews. Doesn't that sound nice?!
Where do I sign, yo?

Mirage

Post by Mirage » 27 Sep 2014, 09:32

Skysoldier wrote:
Mirage wrote:Same, I will write them anyway, even if not selected. We could make our own cool review team and discuss opinions about shows and in general work together ;u; We could also share series! Like I watch this, you watch that, we talk them out together and write our reviews. Doesn't that sound nice?!
Where do I sign, yo?
Apply directly on my profile! We can choose also anime series to watch together and discuss the shows later! ;u; Perfect online anime club. WHO'S IN!?

PS. Since I have watched hundreds of series or so, I can list you some good stuff to watch in every genre!!

Suzaku
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Suzaku » 27 Sep 2014, 13:01

Mirage wrote:
Skysoldier wrote:
Where do I sign, yo?
Apply directly on my profile! We can choose also anime series to watch together and discuss the shows later! ;u; Perfect online anime club. WHO'S IN!?

PS. Since I have watched hundreds of series or so, I can list you some good stuff to watch in every genre!!
Can i join?

Levi

Post by Levi » 29 Sep 2014, 06:05

When is luffy going to pick the anime reviewer =O
This is just my opinion, but when it
comes to teaching somebody discipline I believe pain is the most effective way.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » 29 Sep 2014, 10:01

Levi wrote:When is luffy going to pick the anime reviewer =O
He said it will happen soon :) Be patient. I am sure he'll find the time to do so soon.

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 29 Sep 2014, 13:36

Plus, he has A LOT of reviews to read. xD