Anispace Main Rules and Guidelines

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Anispace Main Rules and Guidelines

Post by Killua » 07 Aug 2016, 10:59

Oreh is not reading the rules a rule? anispace users don't really like to read much less search for this thread, something like this should be visible on the front page.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

PanicAtTheDisco
Anispace Beginner

Post by PanicAtTheDisco » 07 Aug 2016, 10:59

tsundere wrote:Really? I felt like someone checking out the site would've been sure to look these over. That explains why so many of you get upset over warnings.

Now that it's been bumped, there's zero excuse. Behave, children.
Most people typically look over the rules because we assume the general rules apply. Like no cyberbullying, no explicit sexual content, yeah, yeah. It's stuff you find on other websites as well. I suppose it's similar to how people feel when they're constantly told what to do/not to do. People just assume what's most basic to them. Of course, there are people who just genuinely don't care. Not many people want to take the time to read over rules. Not even a syllabus for class or what not. It's not appealing and again, people are just more likely to assume the rules rather than read them. Less time that way.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 07 Aug 2016, 11:11

Please only keep your posts extremely relevant
DICKamaru wrote:
OrehCursor wrote:I will never accept "I didn't know the rules" as an excuse just fyi
Rules here are common sense i would think
They honestly are. Really it can be summarize as "don't be a dumb jerk". If you can avoid being that- you're good. But people have to e-peen and w/e.

Killua wrote:Oreh is not reading the rules a rule? anispace users don't really like to read much less search for this thread, something like this should be visible on the front page.
Luffy will have to do that -_-
The winner is the most adaptive one.

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 07 Aug 2016, 11:35

PanicAtTheDisco wrote:
tsundere wrote:Really? I felt like someone checking out the site would've been sure to look these over. That explains why so many of you get upset over warnings.

Most people typically look over the rules because we assume the general rules apply. Like no cyberbullying, no explicit sexual content, yeah, yeah. It's stuff you find on other websites as well. I suppose it's similar to how people feel when they're constantly told what to do/not to do. People just assume what's most basic to them. Of course, there are people who just genuinely don't care. Not many people want to take the time to read over rules. Not even a syllabus for class or what not. It's not appealing and again, people are just more likely to assume the rules rather than read them. Less time that way.
I understand the logic, but that doesn't excuse immature responses to being warned in some way. They were there. They HAVE been there. It isn't our fault if y'all don't read them. I always read syllabi and refer back to them to make sure I'm being the best student I can be. I'm pretty sure most people are. There's a reason the teacher literally reads them to you each semester. That's like being upset when your grade gets docked for skipping a class. It was there, so it was your fault for not reading them. Not the teacher's.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 07 Aug 2016, 11:47

tsundere wrote:
PanicAtTheDisco wrote:

I understand the logic, but that doesn't excuse immature responses to being warned in some way. They were there. They HAVE been there. It isn't our fault if y'all don't read them. I always read syllabi and refer back to them to make sure I'm being the best student I can be. I'm pretty sure most people are. There's a reason the teacher literally reads them to you each semester. That's like being upset when your grade gets docked for skipping a class. It was there, so it was your fault for not reading them. Not the teacher's.
>people not reading the syllabus aka the word of God
like do you want to fail class? remember when this one professor made a complete fool out of this one student in front of everyone because she asked when was the final, meanwhile the date was on the syllabus since always
The winner is the most adaptive one.

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 07 Aug 2016, 11:53

OrehCursor wrote:>people not reading the syllabus aka the word of God
like do you want to fail class? remember when this one professor made a complete fool out of this one student in front of everyone because she asked when was the final, meanwhile the date was on the syllabus since always
EXACTLY MY POINT. The rules and guidelines have been here since day 1. People who don't bother to look at them only have themselves to blame.

You don't get out free lol. "I didn't know" is a garbage excuse.

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 07 Aug 2016, 11:56

-Loves how there's really an argument about the rules and guidelines on here when it's really not necessary-

For those who didn't know before, you know now.
End of commentary.

PanicAtTheDisco
Anispace Beginner

Post by PanicAtTheDisco » 07 Aug 2016, 12:09

tsundere wrote:
OrehCursor wrote:>people not reading the syllabus aka the word of God
EXACTLY MY POINT. The rules and guidelines have been here since day 1. People who don't bother to look at them only have themselves to blame.

You don't get out free lol. "I didn't know" is a garbage excuse.
Haha, must've been a funny sight. I'm normally one to read the syllabus but I know many people who don't bother which is why I used it as an example. Again, people just don't really want to put time into reading rules. It's not to say that they shouldn't take blame for their actions. That's just how it is, really. Of course, there are always people like you here to take of that issue so I feel the rules are pretty fair and the executions of each fault is handled well enough.

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 07 Aug 2016, 12:19

Don't worry, I didn't think you were defending anyone. I just assumed you were giving an example. The responses were more for people who are prone to excuses.

Flair
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Flair » 07 Aug 2016, 12:34

LoveAndHate wrote:-Loves how there's really an argument about the rules and guidelines on here when it's really not necessary-

For those who didn't know before, you know now.
End of commentary.
People knew lmao. But people do what they want. Can't do anything about it. Might as well sit back and watch. It's more fun that way.
Flaneur wrote:im senpai, i can crush you both
AppleJuice wrote:HAHAH