Anispace Main Rules and Guidelines

This is where we'll announce anything new to the site.
totallyweakman
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Anispace Main Rules and Guidelines

Post by totallyweakman » 17 Nov 2015, 12:06

I want you to define posession in relation to this rule. Considering multiple users can have /access/ to the same account and the many trades that occur.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 17 Nov 2015, 12:14

totallyweakman wrote:I want you to define posession in relation to this rule. Considering multiple users can have /access/ to the same account and the many trades that occur.
As far as account trades go, not allowed after the date the trade thread closed.
And as far as sharing accounts go, the occasional "HAX ILU<3" is fine. Actually using the account for things such as posting in the threads and commenting other users is not allowed.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

totallyweakman
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by totallyweakman » 17 Nov 2015, 12:23

I noticed PMing users and roleplaying in rp area was not included in the list of unacceptable reasons to participate in the actions of an account under another's possession. Things such as, needs to be spelled out, or you aren't explicitly forbidding it.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 17 Nov 2015, 15:13

totallyweakman wrote:I noticed PMing users and roleplaying in rp area was not included in the list of unacceptable reasons to participate in the actions of an account under another's possession. Things such as, needs to be spelled out, or you aren't explicitly forbidding it.
Well it was an on the spot quick answer. Those things too. If you want a detailed list, wait some.
Rick wrote:
OrehCursor wrote:
totallyweakman wrote:I want you to define posession in relation to this rule. Considering multiple users can have /access/ to the same account and the many trades that occur.
As far as account trades go, not allowed after the date the trade thread closed.
And as far as sharing accounts go, the occasional "HAX ILU<3" is fine. Actually using the account for things such as posting in the threads and commenting other users is not allowed.
How about editing the profile for them?
That's fine.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Skypiea
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skypiea » 07 Dec 2015, 20:47

BUMP. REMINDER.

IMPLEMENTATION DATE: 02 Nov 2015
Skypiea wrote:
Code Thieves

We received reports, and Magnusthemes do not approve codes to be shared on Anispace. Acuite does not approve either, unless our editor have written permission. Tumblr is not only a social networking website or a micro-blogging platform - it is a pool of "original theme makers" who share their themes and creativity to the world to be used, inspired or learn from it. Moreover, they know for a fact that it will enable people anywhere. That's when exclusive rights comes in. Just so you know, you automatically own a © All Rights Reserved to your creativity. Take the themes from Tumblr, who inspire many editors on Anispace.

Original theme makers has the right to decide how they want their work to be used. Many original theme makers on Tumblr do not allow commercial or derivative works; some would allow others to copy, distribute, and make some uses of their work. Considering they retain copyright, you as a member of Anispace must have coder's written permission to re-post, edit, copy, and distribute the template code on this Site. This goes to your Profile and Visual Arts forum. Starting today, any submission does not quote the permission of the coder will be warned or deleted. Thank You.
Through simple observation. People manifest all sorts of signs unconsciously.
On va s'coucher moins nieseux!

Seraph
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Seraph » 07 Dec 2015, 21:09

Capricorn wrote: Do we need to show you or the mods permission from the tumblr users?
I think the better option would be to add it into the post/code, because you know users are going to be like "Hey this person stole a tumblr code!" if they don't see that you actually did.

Capricorn
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Capricorn » 07 Dec 2015, 21:10

AskingAlexandria wrote:
Capricorn wrote: Do we need to show you or the mods permission from the tumblr users?
I think the better option would be to add it into the post/code, because you know users are going to be like "Hey this person stole a tumblr code!" if they don't see that you actually did.
Ah. Better idea.
自尊心が少ないので、あなたはガソリンで走ります。
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

Eli
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Eli » 08 Dec 2015, 20:43

Lets say I found a loophole in the rules and I do something that is bad for the forum and the people viewing it. The rules say I can't receive a warning or a ban for it because, technically, I am not breaking any rules since it isnt against a current rule. What will happen to me? Am I able to continue what I am doing or will I be dealt with by the high powers?

" The People you hate are a reflection of your own Flaws."

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 08 Dec 2015, 21:01

Eli wrote:Lets say I found a loophole in the rules and I do something that is bad for the forum and the people viewing it. The rules say I can't receive a warning or a ban for it because, technically, I am not breaking any rules since it isnt against a current rule. What will happen to me? Am I able to continue what I am doing or will I be dealt with by the high powers?
It depends on the intent. If it is clearly destructive/provocative, then don't do it. Use common sense. This question should be self-answering. What do you think a forum moderator (peacekeeper) would do if something "bad" is being spewed into the forum, regardless if it is in the forum rules or not?

totallyweakman
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by totallyweakman » 09 Dec 2015, 08:15

Seth wrote:
Eli wrote:Lets say I found a loophole in the rules and I do something that is bad for the forum and the people viewing it. The rules say I can't receive a warning or a ban for it because, technically, I am not breaking any rules since it isnt against a current rule. What will happen to me? Am I able to continue what I am doing or will I be dealt with by the high powers?
It depends on the intent. If it is clearly destructive/provocative, then don't do it. Use common sense. This question should be self-answering. What do you think a forum moderator (peacekeeper) would do if something "bad" is being spewed into the forum, regardless if it is in the forum rules or not?
Peacekeeper was never a mod. He should a been though.